Susan Stripling Photography
Gramercy Park Hotel Wedding
I've talked several times on this site about how much I adore the Gramercy Park Hotel. It's one of my favorite spaces in NYC, both as a guest and a wedding photographer.
Some of my favorite things about this iconic venue include:
- Location, location, location : Gramercy Park is a gorgeous neighborhood.
- The setting for the reception practically necessitates long family-style tables, which is my favorite way to seat guests : I love it so much that it's how we seated our guests at our own wedding!
- I love how they rotate the artwork in the hotel.
- If you stay at the hotel, you can borrow a key and visit the famous Gramercy Park (but don't get any wedding ideas - wedding day photography is 100% not allowed here).
- Danny Meyer's Italian restaurant Maialino is truly spectacular. And for GPH weddings to be catered by Danny Meyer? Even better.
- The Rose Bar is charming, super fun, and I love the exceptionally high ceilings here.
- The views from the rooftop terrace are completely divine.
- The rooms are exquisite. With exceptional lighting, incredibly dramatic decor, and luxurious comfort, they're amongst my favorite hotel rooms in the city.
Here are a few of my favorite images from the Gramercy Park Hotel:
If you're getting married at this magical, exceptional place, I'd love to talk with you about your wedding photography!