Gramercy Park Hotel Wedding Prices
Looking up "Gramercy Park Hotel wedding prices" on Google is one of the first steps to getting a completely researched picture of what it would entail to get married at this popular New York City wedding and reception venue.
Researching a wedding venue is a difficult thing. There are so many things to consider while choosing the location at which you and your betrothed will say "I do." You'll consider the following:
- Location : Is it an easy wedding venue for your guests to travel to?
- Lodging : Can guests stay there? Will they stay somewhere else nearby? Are there good lodging options near the venue to make travel on the wedding day easy?
- Size : Can the venue host all of my guests? Will it be too big? Will it be too small?
- Aesthetic : Is it beautiful? Does it fit the feel and theme that you want for your wedding?
As of writing this in August 2017, the base price of a wedding at the Gramercy Park Hotel is around $65,000. This considers a guest list of a hundred and twenty. It also includes a very basic set-up for on-site ceremony and reception.
Other things to note about Gramercy Park Hotel wedding prices:
- There is no rental fee for the hotel facility.
- Saturdays are a premium, Fridays and Sundays are considered less premium.
- Daytime weddings are significantly less expensive than evening weddings.
- If you choose to buy out the Terrace, the Gramercy Park Hotel will gift you a suite on the night of your wedding.
- Chairs and plain white linens are included in the prices.
- Food is provided by the Gramercy Park Tavern.
And two other things to note about the Gramercy Park Hotel itself:
1/320; f/1.4; ISO 500; 105.0 mm.
- The Gramercy Park Hotel has indoor and outdoor space for weddings and receptions.
- The Gramercy Park Hotel can host up to two hundred and fifty guests for a reception and seat a hundred and twenty. Ceremonies can also host up to a hundred and twenty guests.