New York Historical Society Wedding
There are many reasons why a New York Historical Society wedding is a spectacular thing!
- Their preferred catering company is STARR catering, known for their exquisite wedding cuisine and vibrant, fresh menu.
- The New York Historical Society is the oldest museum in all of New York.
- The wedding venue location is in the Upper West Side, adjacent to Central Park. If you're looking for an iconic location, it doesn't get much more iconic than that!
- The Robert H and Clarice Smith New York Gallery of American History can accommodate a wedding reception of up to four hundred and fifty guests.
- The Robert H Smith Auditorium can seat up to four hundred and fifty guests, with three hundred and six in the orchestra and one hundred and fourteen the balcony.
- The Patricia D. Klingenstein Library, a truly exquisite space, can seat up to two hundred and fifty guests and host two hundred and seventy five guests for a wedding reception.
- Dexter Hall can seat up to two hundred guests and host a wedding reception for up to three hundred guests.
Average Price of a New York Historical Society Wedding
As of August 2017, the rental fee for a New York Historical Society wedding was $15,000 for a wedding ceremony and wedding reception.
A ceremony-only New York Historical Society wedding begins at $10,000, with additional hours a mere $1,000 fee.
The average cost of a New York Historical Society wedding is between $47,000 and $52,000, according to the popular website Wedding Spot.Keywords: details (6), dress (6), ocean house (6), Rhode Island (36), wedding (135), westerly (6). 1/2500; f/1.4; ISO 100; 85.0 mm.